My interest in Global Health started at the age of 4. My family was living in a community of nomadic goat herders in the desert of Northern Kenya doing translation and literacy work with Wycliffe. I sat next to my father as he cared for the children of the village with cuts or minor burns. The health disparities I witnessed in this community inspired me to become a nurse, and to commit my life to bring holistic healing to those suffering around the world.
Hi Evangel! Hope you are doing well so far. Great pictures for sure. I will try to show the techno-phobes your blog so they can read your posts. We are busy as ever and surely miss you.
Hi Evangel! Great pictures! Thanks for posting them. It's really neat to see where you are and the work that is being done.
ReplyDeleteI hope everything has been working out for you so far. I'm keeping you in my prayers, and looking forward to reading your updates. :)
-Jessie.
Hi Evangel!
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing well so far. Great pictures for sure. I will try to show the techno-phobes your blog so they can read your posts. We are busy as ever and surely miss you.
Take care!
~Heather Ayers
Hi Evangel!
ReplyDeleteGreat to log on finally. Hope this finds you in a good space of heart and mind. We miss you here... Take care of yourself!
Heather Ayers