I am just beginning, and I think there is alot to learn, I am trying not to feel overwhelmed. The paperwork that Medicare requires us to fill out on each patient is extensive to say the least, mindnumbing even at times. I can say though on the positive side that it forces nurses to look at a patient as a whole, and promotes a holistic and thorough assessment of each of my 18 patients! That can't be a bad thing. I am excited about being the one who gets to direct these people's care, because I know that the time I invest and my expertise can make or break someone's Rehab experience.
Tomorrow I am going to get my hair cut at Belle Epoque salon:
http://www.besalonpdx.com/
I have only ever visited "greatcuts" or had friends or family cut my hair. I decided to give myself a little treat to celebrate my new job and get my hair cut at a "real" salon. I'm excited to see what the results will be.
Now, off to bed.
~Ev~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great idea to celebrate your new position. Glad to hear all that paperwork does effect positive outcomes! :)
ReplyDelete