1.30.2010

Tomorrow Tomorrow

I think I am done packing. I'm pretty impressed that I kept my luggage as minimal as I did. I borrowed my brother in laws hiking backpack and didn't fill it up. I think it weighs 30 lbs. Well under the 50 lb weight limit :D
I managed to pick up a cold that Im afraid is turning into a sinus infection, which will not be fun for the flight over, but I'm fighting it with massive amounts of Vitamin C and zinc. I figure, I'll be with a Dr. and three other nurses, so if I do get worse, I'll be in good hands.

Itinerary
Our flight leaves tomorrow night at 6pm, we fly down to LAX then catch our 15 hour flight to Taipei in Taiwan and from there another 4 hour flight to Phnom Penh. I'm seeing benadryl in my future. Luckily, I have a neck pillow for the flight. heh heh. I'm am going to try what a few well traveled people have suggested to me and fast except for clear liquids on the flight. The theory is that it tricks your body into thinking that it is nightime. And hopefully the jet-lag won't hit too hard when we land at 10am monday morning.

Ive been told that Phnom Penh and Siem Reap both have internet cafe's all over the place, so it should be pretty easy for me to blog and post pictures while I'm there.

It doesn't feel real yet... I guess it probably will in about 24 hours.
Sweet dreams.
~Evangel~

No comments:

Post a Comment