Work has been overwhelming lately. Yesterday, two more nurses quit. Frustration has no end for me right now, but today I'm thankful for a roomate who can point me in the right direction. Her words were a reminder to me that I should not feel out of control of my current job situation, but that I should focus on preparing for the task at hand. That I have control over what I learn, and that my resources are vast.
I have found a wonderful resource for Global Public Health. It is open courseware from John's Hopkins University. They have shared their extensive knowlege about public health in multiple lecture materials that can be found online here:
OpenCourseWare at the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health
I am super excited about this. Just finished a lecture on epidemiology, and can't wait to move on the the microbiology review!
I know. I'm a dork. I blame my parents.
6.16.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment